The Psychology of NPCs - The Unthinking Masses Academy of Ideas
I don't use the term NPC. Nonetheless, this video does highlight the conditioning that one may associate with a so-called NPC.
My model is that these people have been so traumatized that they surrender their individuality to the system. I glean that the system has generated the NPC term to dehumanize them even further. It is important for us to maintain empathy and understanding. As is so common in this corner of the internet, we should resolve not to blame the victim.
My model is that these people have been so traumatized that they surrender their individuality to the system. I glean that the system has generated the NPC term to dehumanize them even further. It is important for us to maintain empathy and understanding. As is so common in this corner of the internet, we should resolve not to blame the victim.
https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/09/identification-with-bully-archetype.html
https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2026/07/bonversations-reality-sceptic-4.html
Comments
Post a Comment