"Rudolph Giuliani is the personification of courage" David Letterman
We must remain understanding and empathetic to our fellow man, given the depth of deception, trauma, and emotional manipulation that has gone on here forever.
We must remain understanding and empathetic to our fellow man, given the depth of deception, trauma, and emotional manipulation that has gone on here forever.
hi db. it is incredibly hard to do so. but i do agree. my mom is kind and loving. but she would gladly continue to take a shot every week if her station told her to.
ReplyDeletethe bombardment of shit today. “new” antidotes and first hand accounts.
one i clicked on (my own fault) of a female fighter pilot who was tasked along with her partner to ram the rogue plane (93) out of the sky. there wasnt enough time to arm the missles. a suicide mission…that they luckily didnt have to finish. heros none the less interviewed in pilot garb in some hangar somewhere. if it was on my mothers station, it would indeed be her reality no questions asked.
and WOW on the above videos. good grief.
brian
Hi Brian...thanks for sharing. To this day, I watch this event and wonder. I don't believe these events are explicable by our given framework. I do agree with Matt from QOC that these events are supernatural. Who knows how they pull them off? This whole reality is illusory. I was in the WTC with an elevator horror story which I have shared. The static solid nature of the reality which we have been indoctrinated to, in my opinion, is false. It is a fluid malleable reality that reacts to intention and will. This is a strange place that we exist in. THEY know the nature of this place....we do not... Thanks, Brian for your comment and insights. best regards, db
Delete