The attack on manKIND continues...

Full of nocebo hypnotic implantations and emotional manipulation.




Comments

  1. bizarre. glad theyre presenting a cold as a cold again. no hazmat suits or hospital beds, that can’t be the same thing they shut the world down for…?

    during the madness of 20-21 i volunteered for a study. the big drug pusher actually needed untainted humans for whatever this was. i found it on their website…it even paid a little something. i was to download an app and simply read a few phrases (a paragraph of a childrens story) everyday into it on my phone. at the midway point i was to take a physical test they mailed me, mail back my swab and continue reading my phrases into the app. i realized i was testing the test, or whatever was in it would change something and it was apparently detectable (in my voice??!…at least thats what i concluded at the time). the package it came in was stamped as a hazardous material, but the return box i was to send back had no such decals, just prepaid postage. i stopped reading, never took the test, and erased the app cuz it spooked me. i still wonder what the hell it was all about. at the time i was just really interested in getting one of those test kits as i was in a manic research phase and thought i was neo or jesus and everyone around me was unreal. im sure we’ve all been there.
    thought you’d find that interesting.
    ive never heard it mentioned anywhere, they mustve concluded the study. wonder what good has come of it…i’m sure it was for good:)
    brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian....I have a very different take on the CV-AI operation. I have previously written about it at

      https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/01/cv-ai19-another-false-dialectic-foisted.html

      Virginia Stoner has broken down the death stats if they are to be believed. I have no firsthand knowledge of this.

      https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/06/virginia-stoner-continues-to-get.html

      https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2026/05/virginia-stoner-still-holding-their.html

      I have previously written about how so many truthers think that they have the CV-AI figured out. I am at odds with this. My position is that we have very little understanding of what happened or the reason.

      https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2026/05/incredulicide-how-system-weaponised.html

      Your experience, Brian, goes on that list of inexplicable. Very interesting. The nasal swab testing has also largely gone unexamined. I do believe that THEY keep tossing out stimuli to the public and measure all the reactions. I believe this is the reason for the Bruce Jenner, Dylan Mulvaney, and other strange ops. THEY are like the strangers in Dark City, constantly observing and modelling. I do not believe that THEY are the same as a true man or woman. Thanks for your comment and sharing your experience. I have never heard of that before. Best regards, db

      Delete
    2. Forgot to mention that I have personally been ill since late 2019. Postnasal drip, runny nose, cough, thick secretions.....for SEVEN years. I have never had symptoms such as this for such a long period of time in my life. I checked into a reddit group on postnasal drip and the number of people who have had years of symptoms since 2020 is overwhelming. They have tried antibiotics, steroids, surgery with no relief. I have also seen this in my daily work. Who knows what frequencies, tech, etc. that they are enacting? I do know that this has been a brutal seven years for me. I have tried fasting and turpentine to no relief. I cannot even imagine my daily life being normal. My sleep time is the only time I get a respite...best, db

      Delete
    3. i have no idea either, i hope i dont come across like i do! i didnt know that about you. i did see those statistics you posted a few months ago, it honestly made me feel better as my brother in nyc at the time was scarred from seeing morgue trucks. seeing that post did acknowledge that maybe something was indeed happening. before that i just thought he’d gone crazy-and vice versa i’m sure. i personaly never saw anybody with more than a cold. but i also have 100% of the people in my life still fine after many shots..health wise, so im sure i disagree with many about the point of those too. my biggest takeaway from all of it was that it divided everyone further, if you were a nonconsenter it was rough. also the use of handhelds for groceries, food, etc. i had never used amazon before, or had groceries delivered, and now do every week.
      but that seems pretty lame. i feel there’s much more to it. but don’t know either.
      thanks for your response, i will look into the above links.
      another fun fact when i was in that phase i stumbled upon is the c word played in reverse is “devil” clear as day. not important but it is weird;)
      brian

      Delete
    4. Hi Brian, not referring to you, but others in this corner of the internet. I can provide personal testimony that I was seeing extremely atypical abnormal chest xrays out of New York that I had never seen in my career of over 40 years. I have not seen them since. I have shared this with Virginia Stoner. I cannot personally attest to any deaths....only a large number of extremely abnormal chest xrays. I surmise that the vast majority of these people were NOT hospitalized. I offer this to this forum as my personal testimony. I have offered this testimony in other forums and been ridiculed. It is one of the many reasons that I started this blog. The rituals, mantras, and coordination of the CV-AI op remain mysterious to me. Very much appreciate your input, best, db

      Delete
    5. i can see the use of some kind of frequency being used. or “something was turned on”. i remember feeling so anxious like wanting to jump out of my skin, like a panic attack that lasted a few days. but i attributed it to all the panic around. but i imagine it was what being microwaved would feel like. i honestly just wanted to be home (as i work outside and was hoping we’d declare ourselves “unessential” at the time. we did not and continued work throughout-which i’m very grateful for looking back. how twilight zoney though, decalring entire proffesions and livelihoods “obsolete.”
      i was not aware that people were actually effected, and did see it as on the screen only, or a “mind virus”, nacebo/placebo type stuff.
      so i do appreciate your experience/opinion. makes it even stranger:)
      brian

      Delete
    6. I have thought about all angles, Brian. Could they have synthesized false names, false dates of birth, false xrays and false locations just to deceive me. I don't think that is likely. I find it interesting that the CT and xray findings were all at the periphery of the lung, not central. This is where an external frequency or radiation would contact first and do the tissue damage. Check out the CT and xray findings in the first post I did above..."another false dialectic"....this is the exact pattern that I was seeing with hundreds of cases a day, mostly out of NYC. best, db

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Demonic AI explains away Dolly Parton's toast to Azel

History Hacking on steroids