Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова
I had been sending donations to Ensemble Ptashitsa in Russia for many years. After each of their Youtube livestreams, I would send 20 dollars or so. I always received an email of gratitude from Ivan, the leader of the group. When the Russia Ukraine event started, I got my Paypal account locked and my bank account was locked as well. I was able to get my bank accounts back, but to this day cannot link Paypal to my bank account. I could no longer send donations. Ivan released a statement about not getting deceived by stories in newspapers on Ukraine and Russia, used to divide us. It was a brave statement inferring media fakery. There were ALWAYS many Ukrainians in the livestream chats of Ptashitsa. These illusions of borders and countries could not be clearer. A year after my donations stopped due to this "war", I received a Ptashitsa calendar in the mail from Ivan, signed by the group. He said thanks for ...

Hey db! Yes, I agree that is disturbing. I have never seen anything like that before. This place is strange! Hope you have a great day! Best wishes FF
ReplyDeleteVery happy that you commented on that, ff. Great to have a mother's perspective. best, db
Delete