This place knows no limit on the way it tortures me.




 Aside from all of my physical ailments, this reality is a never ending series of tortures.

In the midst of another 90 degree heat wave, the one room that I have air conditioned had water all over the floor, damaging artwork and the bamboo floor.  After 2 hours with a repairman tonight, the condenser is cracked and the unit needs to be replaced.

I have amazon Prime, still, the earliest delivery is Wednesday...So I have to struggle through 2 more days of 90 plus degree temperatures with no A/C.

Then I come home from the flea market and get my mail...my mailbox is filled with wasps who are desperately attacking my car.

Just make it end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Happy Birthday to Me.

History Hacking on steroids