One of the better songs from the double album "Tusk" released in 1979. A very odd record set, with many haunting and different sounding songs, then uplifted like this one. 46 years later, from my friend DB, I now get why this song resonated, we both are "Never going back (here) again."
I loved Tusk, which was very eclectic. This track is from Rumours, though. It resonates on so many different levels. Personal relationships, jobs, family issues, and of course incarnation.....
She broke down and let me in Made me see where I've been Been down one time Been down two time I'm never going back again You don't know what it means to win Come down and see me again Been down one time Been down two time Mmm I'm never going back again
I had been sending donations to Ensemble Ptashitsa in Russia for many years. After each of their Youtube livestreams, I would send 20 dollars or so. I always received an email of gratitude from Ivan, the leader of the group. When the Russia Ukraine event started, I got my Paypal account locked and my bank account was locked as well. I was able to get my bank accounts back, but to this day cannot link Paypal to my bank account. I could no longer send donations. Ivan released a statement about not getting deceived by stories in newspapers on Ukraine and Russia, used to divide us. It was a brave statement inferring media fakery. There were ALWAYS many Ukrainians in the livestream chats of Ptashitsa. These illusions of borders and countries could not be clearer. A year after my donations stopped due to this "war", I received a Ptashitsa calendar in the mail from Ivan, signed by the group. He said thanks for ...
Demonic AI explains away what we see.... The phrase "Cheers to the god Azel" attributed to Dolly Parton is a viral internet rumor based on a misheard toast in a video featuring Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock . [ 1 ] Origin of the Rumor The Video: The rumor comes from a casual, fun clip of Dolly Parton, Jennifer Aniston, and Sandra Bullock raising glasses together. The Claim: Online conspiracy theories claimed that Dolly toasted "the god Azel" or "Azazel" (a fallen angel from the Book of Enoch) during the gathering. [ 1 , 2 ] The Reality Misheard Audio: Listeners and lip-readers point out that the audio is very fast and completely ambiguous. No Occult Meaning: There is no factual evidence or intent behind the rumor; it is simply a misconstrued interpretation of a lighthearted moment between friends. [ 1 ]
Aside from my personal sun revelation, nothing has spun my head around as much as this History Hacking channel. His model is directly explaining such disparate topics as dinosaurs, star forts, pyramids, reincarnation, lucid dreaming, sasquatch, etc. I have watched each of these multiple times just to wrap my head around the concepts. It is difficult for me to believe that this volume of information is coming from one individual. I can find no interview with the author online. Is he a frontman for AI putting out information to prop up the simulation model? 7 videos in the last 24 hours with almost no views.
One of the better songs from the double album "Tusk" released in 1979. A very odd record set, with many haunting and different sounding songs, then uplifted like this one. 46 years later, from my friend DB, I now get why this song resonated, we both are "Never going back (here) again."
ReplyDeleteI loved Tusk, which was very eclectic. This track is from Rumours, though. It resonates on so many different levels. Personal relationships, jobs, family issues, and of course incarnation.....
DeleteShe broke down and let me in
Made me see where I've been
Been down one time
Been down two time
I'm never going back again
You don't know what it means to win
Come down and see me again
Been down one time
Been down two time
Mmm
I'm never going back again
Thanks for your comment, best regards....db.