Sacred Geometry - Consciousness and the Universe Michelle Gibson

 I present this to the readers of this blog as an alternative to my model of this reality.  Michelle treats this place as "real" which I do not embrace.  I am more in synch with Matt of QOC...this place isn't real.  It is an illusion.  My revelation occurred when I realized that "the" sun and moon were local apparitions to my physical body.  I was on the phone with FF in Florida thousands of miles away and "the" sun appeared local to both of us.  I had the same experience with  my Mom when she was still here in Oregon while I was on the East cost.  We simultaneously perceived  "the" sun as local to our physical bodies. 

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/02/technology-has-revealed-simulation.html

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2023/11/is-your-sun-and-moona-local-phenomenon.html




Comments

  1. Yes, db! It’s crazy, the sun and moon appear differently. Even the time of day it appears in the sky. It’s our own personal moon! Best wishes. Hope to see you soon! Best wishes Florida flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FF, as you and I have discussed at length, it is a visualization in our own personal reality sphere. Hope you are well. best regards, db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Happy Birthday to Me.

History Hacking on steroids