History Hacking: Decompiling the Source Code of Our Simulated Reality History Hacking
I wonder why this channel has so few followers and view counts. It is also producing a breathtaking volume of content.
Is this channel a personal response to me and my model of this place as a simulation?
It's a cool idea, I heard about it first reading something by James Gates the mathematician was talking about error codes.
ReplyDeleteMy question would be is it our job to discover the basis of the presentation of this place?
My answer is, while an interesting question, I tend to think it does *not* really matter - and that 'acting right' - however each person deems 'right' - is more important, regardless of the presentation. Yes, this answer assumes the reason for the 'school presentation' is benign. It assumes that the presentation itself isn't part of some nefarious 'spiritual superstructure' (so no 'soul trap'). However, this assumption is coherent with my personal experience - where life is challenging but beneficial. (I'm not sure you would agree here, DB). This is also explains the 'Easter eggs' in the personal presentation one experiences, such as personal, humourous synchronicities.
Thanks for your comment. I am avidly opposed to the "school" model of this existence as too much suffering is coded into this place for any "learning" to occur. I think this realm is an interactive experience that reacts to one's own input and results in an output of intention and emotion. Best regards, db
Delete