What If The Totalitarian Game Ends Up Participatory? Alison McDowell

 

One comment more than caught my attention....


 @AlisonMcDowell  This is a lot of information to onboard and understand, but, I actually think what I do may be of use to what you're doing. I work pretty extensively with intentional manipulation of the electro magnetic forces that govern us, with supersensory facets of existence. I have experienced a "bit more" than most, I have a "greater" understanding of some things. I have effected healing within my own body with this understanding, and am working of dispersing that information to as many people as I possible can. I also spend a great deal of time on the voluntary aspect of existence as well. Again, this a lot to unpack, but once I get a better grip, I'd be interested in picking your brain of some of the specifics for the purpose of amplifying the message. I don't have the technical background that you obviously do, but I may be able to bring some value to the conversation. Love and respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession