Sick again...



I am never well, but rather go through waxing and waning of severity of symptoms.  I spent the last 4 days in bed with headache, body ache, weakness, chills, shooting nerve pains, cough and eye pain.   As soon as I sensed these symptoms worsening I did a 4 day complete fast of no food or water.  I am ending that today as I was able to walk with more stability.  

I have also noted over these past 4 days a hazy yellowish orange light throughout the day in the Northeast USA.

Barely get through my work schedule today, and I get notified that my Discover card has been hacked again for 1300 dollars....and my emails are getting flooded with overwhelming amounts of spam.  The attacks continue.  I am so sick of  this place....literally.

Comments

  1. Omg, so sorry db you are not feeling well:(I hope you feel better soon! You are in my thoughts! Xoxo Florida flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ff....at least I am able to walk around the house this evening. Now getting cold sores on my lips. So bizarre with my Discover getting hacked again in less than 2 months...and I am getting 100 spam emails/minute. Can't stop them. I am definitely under attack by this place. best, db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession