Vivarium....this movie wants my attention.

SEVEN years after the release of this film, it has come on my radar repeatedly. This is from someone who refuses to watch any movie for any reason.






Many elements of this film embody my model of our predicament.  The first video listed below is perhaps my favorite in highlighting pertinent elements of the film.

There is an alien parasite in the film who looks human but studies humans in order to imitate them.  It does this poorly.  
I have done many posts about "THEY just can''t fake being human".

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2026/09/lady-gaga-welcomes-first-baby-with.html

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2026/02/they-just-cant-fake-being-humanthe.html

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2025/06/the-least-of-what-it-does-is-produce.html

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/04/they-cant-fake-being-humancontinued.html

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2025/12/the-kirk-entitythe-grieving-continues.html

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2023/11/they-just-cant-fake-being-human.html

Similar to the AI to which THEY are entrained. THEY study humans as specimens to mimic so that THEY can remain undetected. 





I also find it interesting in this film that the aliens communicated through symbols on the television and a book with no known human language.  






I also find it interesting that the aliens in the film bulge out their necks ala Bourla, Kamela and others. 

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2023/11/the-lizard-people.html







The first video is excellent in highlighting the plot, the characters, themes, parasitism and what is a VIVARIUM.









I originally posted about this film on September 3, 2026.

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2026/09/vivarium-movie-that-revealed-that-earth.html



What  are the odds that this movie from 2019 is referenced in 2 of the recent podcasts I listen to...AFTER I posted about it.

First  Mike Wann and Susquehanna Alchemy. Posted on September 7, 2026.


Then more recently by Matt McKinley from Quantum of  Conscience.  Posted on September 26, 2026. 


I think Matt did a pretty poor job examining this film, despite his obsession with movies in general.  He focused on the absurd tale of the Gnostic Nag Hamadi texts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Demonic AI explains away Dolly Parton's toast to Azel

History Hacking on steroids