I have been so sick for so long....

I have kept journals for decades.  It allows me to have conversations with myself, documenting my thoughts, feelings, and observations.  

Tonight I read through 2019 through 2022.  I can't believe I have been so sick for so long. In early 2019, I was doing weights and cardio daily at the gym.  It started in late 2019 and continues through today.  Just 2 days ago, I developed painful swelling in my left neck with pain to just swallow saliva.   I could barely sleep.   I did 48 hours with no food or water and it is regressing, though still painful.  I have had so many symptoms from paralysis, shooting nerve pain, diminished taste and smell,  Bell's palsy, sinus congestion, thick secretions with cough, sneezing, lumps on my body...I subsequently developed an inguinal hernia.  It is clear to me that I have been poisoned with something and my body is trying to expel it from me. 

I was recently in an Emily Moyer chat in which others were sharing similar experiences. The nature of my job allows me access to a sampling of people nationwide and the symptoms are similar, but not as longlasting as mine. 6 weeks of chronic cough, congestion for 5 weeks, etc.

My latest technique is to issue demands to the reality.  I have had success with 2 recent issues where I issued demands.  I have had no success on my health.  Perhaps, because I had so much pleasure from my body in my earlier years, it is now payback time to cause me pain and discomfort.  Perhaps it is in my life script to experience pain and suffering through the physical. 

This post is to document the timeline and what I have experienced.  It is torturous on a daily basis. 

Comments

  1. So sad to hear of your anguish, Benny. You are well aware that toxins are the source of all sicknesses. For me as well, and your thoughts resonated from 3 years ago, and I was able to trace it to an old root canal with mold inside. Don't hold back the areas that might be poisoning you. An old surgery. Mold in an area of the home. A specific fruit drink that now uses bad water. Same for a beer. I'm sure many of your fans also want to help you. Thank you for your constant great work, on par with Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much appreciate your empathetic comment. Agree with you on the toxins. I have tried several courses of turpentine which has cured me in the past. I have done singing bowls therapy and self-hypnosis. All of which have been unsuccessful. I have never had surgery ever, despite having started my career in surgery, and will not engage with the allopathic medical system for ANY reason, despite being trained in it. Yes, it could be the flour which I bake my bread from. Who knows? It could be the frequencies. To some extent, I don't care. I am finished with this place. I just wanted to document things for the survivors who are struggling here. I very much appreciate your kind sentiments. Thank you. db

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If wheat products were actually good for you, then they wouldn't be number one in the food pyramid. Bread and pasta, especially if made with enriched bleached flour, are not healthy to eat, and likely mild toxins. If you cut them out for a week and start to feel better, then you can verify this yourself.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your advice. I have fasted for 4 days with no change several times. I did a 48 hour fast in the past several days. I may try again. Thanks for your input, best, db

      Delete
  3. Did you get a covid vax.. you may get asked that, but if that's not the issue then maybe too much screen time. When I unplug for a few weeks I end up feeling ALOT better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No CV vax or any vax ever again. When I was in med school, I voluntarily took the Hep b vax in the 1980's in surgery. I took multiple vaxes in the 90's to be able to travel to Asia and Africa. My job currently requires screen time 4 days a week. Other than that, I garden, cook, and play accordion. Agree with your sentiment to minimize screen time. Thanks for your comment, db

      Delete
  4. It saddens me to know about your suffering and I hope you get better and find a way to solve this pain mystery.
    May I ask you if you have been exposed to some electromagnetic frequencies that have not been present prior to that (other than the screen exposure)? Or some new radio waves or microwaves that you weren't aware of?
    Additional question would be if you had any 'paranormal' / supernatural experience (like an OBE or something like that) prior to first symptoms?
    I'm just asking because I still wonder how truly big of a role those above mentioned things play in physical health. If you happen to eat and drink healthy, then it might be something that is not detectable at first.
    All the best,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your care, Luke.
      I have never been sick in my life until I sat on my Samsung tablet. Then the horrors began.

      https://fakeologist.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?t=543

      Around 2017 when I realized the danger of frequencies, I hardwired my internet and phone in my house and got rid of all wifi. Around 2010, I ditched my microwave.

      I have never had an OBE. I have kept dream journals for a decade or so and have experienced lucid dreams. In my dreams, I have always been able to maintain control of the situation. If I am being attacked, I say in the dream, I don't want to be here and I am immediately removed from the situation. In one dream, I had snakes coiling around my legs, and I told myself, don't move, they cannot hurt you. Another dream, I had cheetahs running at me, and I actively took myself into trance as I do for sel-hypnosis.
      I am happy that i journal daily, as it gives me the bigger perspective. I try not to focus on negativity, but some days it is overwhelming. I have tried fasting for as long as 4 days from food and drink without abatement.
      When I have run into inexplicable circumstances like this in the past, I chalk it up to being part of my life script. I try not to fight these things.
      I grow 50-75 percent of my food with no pesticides.
      Thanks for your care and comment. Best regards, db

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession