An unusual encounter...



As I rarely leave my house, I trekked to the local post office to pick up a package yesterday.  On the way back, I heard a troubling sound from the front of my car, rumbling, rattling, and whirring. I figured I better quickly take the car in to have it checked.

When I got there, the woman said it would be a minimum 2 hour wait.  I said, that I don't really have  a choice as I am concerned about the car's drivability. 

I went and sat in one of the solo chairs off by myself listening to JLB's latest return to Fakeologist.  Although, I am polite, respectful and courteous to those that I meet, I do not give off the vibes of wanting to interact.

 Shortly after I sat down, a short elderly lady came towards me with her tiny white poodle.  She wanted to know if THAT was my car.  I said it was.  She ooed and aahed over my 25 year old Honda.  She loved the color and she loves old cars.  She asked if we could go outside and look at it.  I said of course.  She looked it over inch by inch commenting on each special element.  She gave me a history of all her old cars from the past and how special they were to her.  We were really connecting well.  I mentioned about the demonic headlights on today's cars versus the cars of the 50's, 60's, and 70's.  I also commented on the lack of color.  She said today, they are all grey, light grey, dark grey, white and black. 





We went on to discuss old things and how different life is today.  We are about the same age...mid 60's.  She mentioned how poorly things are made today.  She mentioned that she likes to get out into nature and doesn't have a television.   I told her that I was similar.  

She mentioned about difficulties she had with her father pushing her into pre-med.  I commiserated, sharing with her stories of the cult of allopathic medicine.  I mentioned to her that I was tied up with my garden now and what a busy time of year it is.  She spoke about how horrible the fruit and vegetables are in the store.

She commented on how destructive the screens and the phones were.  All the hyperstimulation overwhelms us, as I highlighted the MUZAK at the car dealership.  At that moment, they were playing Let's Get Right Back to Where We Started From by Maxine Nightingale.  I do wonder why they are subconsciously playing these same pop songs from over 50 years ago.   What is embedded in them?  Why are they so important.? 



I spoke about the hyperstimulation in stores.  She mentioned the blue light.  I mentioned the artificial smells. 

She told me that she had a lot of medical issues with ulcerative colitis.  I shared with her my view on the importance of minimizing stress in your life and taking time to do nothing.  She said that she must get back to meditation.  Perhaps the reason that I met you today was a signal for me to get back to meditation.   Perhaps indeed.

After speaking for over an hour, she told me her name was Laurie. I told her my name and we shook hands.  She said I hope there is nothing serious with your car today.  I said it will all be alright and we parted. 

Shortly thereafter, the car person came up to me and said I am all set.  She said, "It's your lucky day."

She said they found a tree branch under the hood.  There is nothing wrong with the car.  No charge. 

Do I think that a tree branch got caught under my hood by chance?  No.

Do I think that my meeting Laurie was by chance?  No.

I do think that we have auras and frequencies that others of that same essence can recognize. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Demonic AI explains away Dolly Parton's toast to Azel

History Hacking on steroids