History Hacking on steroids
Aside from my personal sun revelation, nothing has spun my head around as much as this History Hacking channel. His model is directly explaining such disparate topics as dinosaurs, star forts, pyramids, reincarnation, lucid dreaming, sasquatch, etc. I have watched each of these multiple times just to wrap my head around the concepts.
It is difficult for me to believe that this volume of information is coming from one individual. I can find no interview with the author online. Is he a frontman for AI putting out information to prop up the simulation model? 7 videos in the last 24 hours with almost no views.
If the person behind it has access to ai somehow or lots of money to spend, they could just be using ai to investigate the ideas of reality being a simulation, have the ai generate scripts, and then have it generate short videos too. Ai could be an explanation. Cheers, Al.
ReplyDeletePS these are good/coherent videos. The 'brain' behind this is definitely choosing to use IT as the metaphor and language to carry these ideas, ie they seem like a developer themselves, explaining reality/spiritual to themselves using IT terms.
DeleteThanks for the comment Al....I am deeply conflicted with these videos. On a visceral level, I am deeply suspicious of them. The music in the background, the highly crafted nature of the videos. They are short...enough to easily capture someone's attention. They are using alot of IT terms that I am unfamiliar with...? an insider...or just another deceiving AI. On the other hand , there are so many elements of the videos that resonate with truth concerning the deceptive illusive nature of this place, I just don't know. I share them here to highlight another layer of my journey to understand this place. The lack of subscribers and views is also bewildering. Is it the reality reacting to my querying?
Delete7 videos in 24 hours does not seem humanly possible to me. Do you agree?
Thanks as always Al for your comment. It is greatly appreciated...best, db
ive watched all the ones that youve referenced on here in your blog. i had never looked at any of it in this framework. it makes a lot of sense, but whatever it is that makes me human doesn’t like it at all. i just don’t think in that way. (for instance-i prefer to believe that in the past we were capable of generating structures with thought, or magic or there was a great force that has since been forgotten or purposely exposed of to explain things rather than it was a programmed fictional dataset that really never happened).
ReplyDeletei guess i still want all the mysteries to have still been us somehow, even if the “us” use to have a metamorphosis at 24 and turned into a super hero. also a hope of rediscovering that something is fun. i may just choose to ignore this channels logical and convincing analysis just cuz i dont like it. i have zero evidence for the magic and 2nd puberty super heroes theory though…
brianinohio
Super comment Brian... thank you. I think we have to rely on our human gut reaction and intuition. Mine is similar to yours and one of the reasons that I am sharing them here. I want to know what grounded spiritual humans think of this material. Why does this supposed author not use his voice in the videos? Why does he not explain in his voice what he thinks is going on here? My gold standard is to use my personal experience to model this "reality". I know the deception employed during my lifetime. I am certain of it. I have no reason to believe that the screens are now telling us the truth concerning where we are at. It is likely just a more sophisticated deception, an expected chess move by the enemy. Thanks very much for your detailed comment. .. best regards, db
DeleteIf you go back to the first videos, you see this German historian - Mario Arndt -lining his books:
Deletehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHY_EqBOeUE
Eg: https://www.amazon.com/History-Hacking-English-Mario-Arndt-ebook/dp/B0BT8HYMFM
I don't, but maybe it's him, but ai powered, maybe he's a developer. He would have the knowledge, interest and ability to guide an ai to create videos that he himself agrees to. A historian like him + money to buy tokens for ai could do this. Perhaps he has a day job in IT.
PS that was me - al, cheers db
Delete