Lez Luthor embraces the supernatural and synchronicity.

Once you are aware of your actions and observant of the reality, the interactive nature is undeniable.  It is not just in SCREENWORLD.  This whole place is a 3D screenworld in my opinion. I have tested the limits of what is possible by making active voiced demands of the reality.  When there is no response, I consider these as life script requirements.  I now consider my current state of illness for 6 years or more as one of those hard limits that cannot be changed.



Comments

  1. How do you make active voice demands that turn into reality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe what we have been told about how this reality functions. A few examples...I was threatened with an illegitimate personal lawsuit by someone who failed to complete work on my property for 2 years. I started daily mantras saying. "I demand this person out of my life." I did this for 30 days. I demanded that the reality change and get this person out of my life. It has happened. I also had a problem with my gate on my property. I demanded outloud that my gate be fixed. Miraculously, the gate was fixed in 48 hours. I heavily tipped the individuals involved as payment for my demands. We don't know how this place functions. Thanks for your comment, ,db

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession