Floods hit southwest Poland

 




Comments

  1. It is not the first time that this particular region was affected by floods. I live few hundred km up north from that, so I personally wasn't affected by it, but the weather was shit all week leading up to that, plenty of rain, and the more south the more precipitation there was.
    There are some mentally sick people 'in this corner of the internet' who will say 'it's all fake, this level of devastation by flooding is fake, nobody died, nobody got hurt' and stuff like that, but disasters do happen. I'm so annoyed by people, who will in a knee jerk reaction jump the gun and say NDNGH every single time. The fact that the media reports some death doesn't mean that somebody didn't evacuate in time and drowned or something to that extent.
    I've seen that region after the previous flooding few years ago (not as bad as this one) and the destruction is real unfortunately. Obviously the government, like all governments, purposefully fucks up the rescue mission (probably not as bad as in North Carolina), and then tries to cover that up with some BS. This world is a sick place. No loving god would design a place like this. It is what it is.
    All the best,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concur with all of your perspectives, and appreciate all your content and interviews same as Benny. As a similarity, I live only two hours away from that Carolina mess, and only experienced bands of heavy rain.

      I've heard you speak of him before, but to your last sentence, Howdie has helped me grasp this much better the last two years. I can suggest him as a fantastic candidate for you to interview.

      Delete
    2. Hi Luke, Agree with all of your sentiments. The NDNGH mantra is a psychological operation in my view. My take is that it is meant to mute our empathy for other suffering humans. This is to take us further away from human nature and more machine like.

      I have seen the shrapnel in bodies and missing limbs from war participants. I was in the Agnes Flood of 1972 and watched my parents and grandparents weeping. Seeing the extent of the destruction, I am convinced that the reported deaths are under-reported. I am also of the position that these are not natural events, or are perhaps augmented natural events.
      I do not embrace the God/atheist paradigm. I think this experience was designed as a program by entities looking to extract pain and suffering from the inhabitants. The aspects of beauty and pleasure are lures or by-products to distract us from the cold hard truth of this place. The number of species of flowers for instance and the similarity in their templates is beyond coincidental.

      https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2023/11/species-variations-and-templates.html

      https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2023/11/is-u2-at-sphere-revealing-simulation.html

      Thanks for your comment, Luke. Happy you are well. Best regards, db

      Delete
    3. For the record, Luke has already interviewed Howdie. Highly recommended.

      https://www.bitchute.com/video/KAyiFbUjBxhl

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession