Labor Day...another insulting "holiday" filled with propaganda and mind control

 


Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday of September to honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements in the United States.[1][2][3]

So the oppressive confiscatory behemoth of the federal government is one of the few entities to "celebrate" labor day by closing services.  Every store that I know, every business that I know, including my employer are working today, same as any other day.  In fact, I choose to work on their so-called holidays. I will continue to shout out that the emperor has no clothes until my last breath.  This place has no shame.

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/08/another-of-their-holidaysslavery-day.html


NEVER FORGET....

The American Dream from the Pennsylvania coal mines of the early 1900's. 





Is this active mind control, passive mind control, or both?
This man is either very naive or extremely manipulative.  I vote for the latter.  This seems extremely well crafted to manipulate the viewer in my opinion.  US vs. THEM. Fuck the politicians.  "I'm a working class joe just like you." Praise the first responders.  Celebrate the military, celebrate veterans, celebrate MLK and US Presidents. 


It also reminds me of the manipulative George Carlin quote.

"The table is tilted, folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice... Nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on... It's a big club, and YOU AIN'T IN IT. You and I are not in the big club." [1]

Notice how Carlin initially says YOU ain't in it. Then immediately includes himself with the audience.  Very slick.... just like Vic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Demonic AI explains away Dolly Parton's toast to Azel

History Hacking on steroids