GOD 26 - DO WE HAVE FREE WILL? Mark Devlin

I very much enjoy Mark's GOD series.  My model of NPCs does not jive with Mark's model.  My model is that so many are so brutally traumatized by this place that they entrain to it to avoid further pain. 

I think this explains those that idolize the Trump character.

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/09/identification-with-bully-archetype.html



 


The matrix coding that I now see playing out every single day is ramping up to extreme levels. It's leaving me with the worrying possibility that maybe this place is mathematically coded to bring about certain, pre-written outcomes, and it's US who are arranging OURSELVES around the code to bring these about, rather than the code arranging itself around us. That would render us as nothing more than automatons with no free will - but maybe that's what we really are?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Demonic AI explains away Dolly Parton's toast to Azel

History Hacking on steroids