Aldi's Synch
Since they are opening an Aldi's near where I live shortly, I have started paying attention to the Aldi's subculture. It indeed rivals the Trader Joe's subculture.
I have discovered that Aldi's, a German company, runs a German week twice a year. Yesterday was the beginning of the German week and they had many wonderful items for sale. Bavarian pretzels, apple strudel, mushroom strudel, bratwursts. I think German food is greatly under-rated.
So as I was out and about, I was listening to one of the Fakeologist audiochats. This one was one of the 12 hour Typoerrorcasts.
Just as I was turning in to the Aldi's parking lot. Casimir, a German, says he is going food shopping. Typo asks him if he is going to Aldi's. What are the odds? In a 12 hour audio....the second I am turning in to Aldi's, Aldi's gets mentioned on the audiocast.

.jpg)
Good morning db, I was just wondering how did the food turn out? I went today and stocked up. Hope everything is good. Best wishes m, ff
ReplyDeleteHi ff, it was truly an Oktoberfest at the compound last evening. Everything was wonderful. The beer brats with Dusseldorf mustard and the pretzels were nearly as good as the ones I make. The Oktoberfest biers didn't hurt...haha....hope you enjoy your day, best, db
Delete