How Partridge Family Fooled 40 Million People

One of my all time crushes was Susan Dey from the Partridge Family.  Please don't tell me she's a man...I don't want to know.  Let me live in my delusion.










Comments

  1. i was very on board the “it’s all of them, theyre all inverted”. all it did was make me look crazy if i dare bring it up to anyone. and i believe that was the point! to lose all credability going forward.
    i’m sure there will be disagreement in these circles about this. i changed my mind by watching normal people. we all break the rules. my own fingers shouldn’t be male according to the rules, my clavicles are also borderline. half the people at my public park have the wrong gate…wrong arms, etc. but i do realize a lot of famous peoples kids are openly raised inverted.
    what’s your take db? you’ve interacted with more than me/most. is it all of them? or is it silliness?
    also she was very cute!

    always a pleasure interacting*
    brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian...as always thanks for your comment and insights.

      As you probably know from the posts on my blog, I do not embrace the Mr. E model of hormones and surgeries. I am of the opinion that the more that THEY entrain to this place, the more androgynous is their appearance. I think their external genitalia is consistent with their stated gender. We have nude photos of Lady Gaga, Pam Anderson, and others if any photo can be believed. I have seen enough varied body habituses in my professional and private life, that I don't embrace any of the so-called bodily tells. I knew alot of tall women including several exes, I know for sure they were biological women who went on to birth children.

      I think the whole transgender agenda including the Joan Rivers incident is a psyop to explain the bizarre physical appearance of the controllers. I believe THEY are spiritually different than manKIND, or at least, THEY have been corrupted to the point that they appear different.

      When I was meeting all these celebrities in my earlier years, I was blind to even contemplating this. I have spent alot of time in Thailand and the energy coming off of ladyboys is deceptive, aggressive and manipulative, . .not female at all.

      The one person I remember meeting at the Kennedy Center in DC who gave me pause was Lauren Bacall. She was so tall with big hands and mesmerizing green eyes...like Kaa from Jungle Book.

      When I met Rosalyn Carter at a campaign event while she was First Lady, she signed her autobiography for me and chatted for a minute. She seemed cordial, genuine, nice and feminine.

      I would like to delude myself into thinking that the soft energy coming out of 71 year old Susan Dey is still female energy. I don't think she got very far up the Hollywood chain.

      Bottom line is I think analyzing the anatomy is superficial and a waste of time. I am far more interested in analyzing the energy that we can sense this entity is giving off as well as their actions.

      When I met Vice President Mondale, he seemed empty, robotic, void...like the famous Bill Clinton make up video.

      Best regards always, db

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Happy Birthday to Me.