This is not normal

This heat shows how tenuous this simulation is.  The range of livable temperature here is extremely narrow.  My world has been nearly unlivable for a week. 






Comments

  1. Yes, db! The heat has been terrible! I’ve been thinking about you. I left Florida to escape the heat And it followed me here ! At least it cooled down today and tomorrow!
    Enjoy the cooler weather! Have a great day! Best wishes from your Florida flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ff...hope you are staying cool as best as you can. I feel like i have been quarantined to one room and the AC is not cutting it there either. I don't think this is random. Perhaps it is the sim's reaction to the collective consciousness surrounding Fourth of July. thanks for your comment, best, db

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Happy Birthday to Me.

Lab-grown chocolate is coming to shelves in 2027 : Oreo, Cadbury and Toblerone