A Confused World for People Now Howdie Mickoski

For anyone older than 40, it is beyond apparent that this place is restructuring into something unimaginable.  There is no love lost on my leaving this place. 



 

Comments

  1. Hello Howdie, I would like to travel to Norway and speak to you about my Shamanic journey. I am at a point where I am seeking further guidance. As I read through your material and listen to your content I believe you are the bridge from one liminal space to the next. Please reach out via email at themiraculousfool@gmail.com. I would deeply appreciate hearing from you. Best Regards, Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting to think this is not a method of contacting Howdie lol..

      Delete
    2. Hi Joshua. Although I enjoy Howdie's content, as you have already noted, posting here is not a viable way to contact him. Check his website. Best regards, db

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Demonic AI explains away Dolly Parton's toast to Azel

History Hacking on steroids