"Thank you for your service" a government virus
It is interesting that the Trump character also involved himself in the Obama birth certificate issue.
"Our President has finally released A birth certificate." VERY VERY interesting verbiage. Never says that he released HIS birth certificate.
And as quickly as Trump raised the issue, he immediately swept the clearly false document under the rug and moved on.
Anyway, on this "Veteran's Day", I am reminded of the Sean Hannity op of "Thank you for your service."
I have known alot of vets over the years. They fall into 2 categories...
1. Those that see through the charade and are repulsed by the system.
2. Those whose personal identities are symbiotically wrapped up with the military ideal and iconography.
By far, the majority that I have known are in group one.
Remember, it is the military and police that hold us all in abject tyranny under the threat of physical violence. THAT is their service. They will receive no thanks from me for that service.


I'm wondering if there ever was a real war. They seem to be relocation events. Ukraine is a Hollywood production theater event not a military event. All that money is being spent on infranstructure, they are building a brand new huge city there. Suckering the USA taxpayers to foot the bill. Notice how it started right after covid. Still hasn't come to an end in the media but they have slowed down on the fake battle footage and death reports.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, best, db
ReplyDelete