How similar is 'real life' to a video game? John le Bon

JLB raises the possibility that we exist in a simulation.  My comment below...



Good video. I am in this simulation. I know this. I have proven it to myself. This cannot be unknown, whether I want it to or not. Looking forward to these talks, especially Farce and JLB. Rambo is a very creative thinker as well.
cheers, jlb...best, db


How did you prove it?

My number one proof is that of experiencing a local or personal sun and moon. I have been on the phone with family and friends thousands of miles away and we all experience a local sun or moon simultaneously. I have observed the angles of diverging shadows of trees on my property and sun location is at the apex of the triangle. This led me to basically over my neighbor's barn. There was also a fakeologist call in which 2 Australians and 1 Canadian all experienced the moon locally simultaneously. Lesser proofs are atmospheric pressure, composition of air, ubiquitous presence of well water, synchronicity, absurd numbers of species of insects, trees, snakes, flowers, mushrooms, etc.

THE EVIDENCE

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/03/the-simulationthe-evidence.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Светлана Кошелева – Два берега, на шоу Андрея Малахова

Demonic AI explains away Dolly Parton's toast to Azel

History Hacking on steroids