Der Bajazzo Hugo Grünwalder


 

Bajazzo (Why did you come?) lyrics

Why did you come
If you leave again,
You took my heart
And throw it away again,
I am not a Bajazzo,
I am also a human like you,
and my heart beats softly for you.
 
And if you love another,
Please don’t say it like that,
I can't stand it
My heart beats only for you,
I am already satisfied
If you give me your hand,
And say quietly to me: "maybe!"
 
Maybe it was you in life
A good comrade,
Maybe you will know tomorrow
How I like to have you,
Maybe you say yes
And maybe you say no,
Maybe our happiness was only an illusion.
Only when you are with the other
standing at the altar.
Only when you are with the other
the path through life.
Only when you tell the other
you extend your hand to life,
Only then will I no longer say maybe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession