The Food Babe on how processed food is poisoning the world.

I submit that BIG FOOD is far more nefarious than BIG PHARMA.  Patients know they are  taking drugs.  Most people think their food is safe and not a poisonous concoction of chemicals. 


Although I support her efforts to petition these companies...

THEY lie.  

Why would anyone believe what THEY put on an ingredients label? 

I also believe that she is allowed to do what she does to keep up belief in the integrity of the system.  You can petition corporations who want to make money and they will respond.  

I do not believe in that model of this place. 

I did find the story she told on Domino's Pizza at her child's school to be fascinating.  They changed back from organic pizza to Domino's with no explanation or reason, despite her efforts.  I think this is an example of a life script event where there is a hard roadblock as to your ability to change the script. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession