was the spam in your main email connected to this blog? whatever email you use for your discover card and online stuff is going to get bombed with spam, they get everyone.
Omg! That sucks! Im so sorry you are going through this:-( I think it’s time for a new email. I would switch it out! Best wishes from your Florida flamingo!
was the spam in your main email connected to this blog? whatever email you use for your discover card and online stuff is going to get bombed with spam, they get everyone.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. You are right. thanks for your input...best, db
DeleteOmg! That sucks! Im so sorry you are going through this:-( I think it’s time for a new email. I would switch it out! Best wishes from your Florida flamingo!
ReplyDeleteIt is insane, ff....hope you are enjoying your day, cheers,db
DeleteLess SPAM last night, but my Amazon account was hacked....it is unending.
Delete