When Thoughts Become Reality Lez Luthor


I am a proponent of Lez's model of thoughts influencing material reality.  I continue to experiment with this concept.   Controlling one's imagination when negative thoughts or fears arise is a challenge.

I have had multiple examples of thoughts becoming reality.  When my Mom was still here, she used to wake up at 2 or 3 am each night and look out the front door at their car in the driveway.  In her mind, she was concerned that someone would steal their car.  Sure enough, one of those nights she was looking out the front door and saw a man walking down the street turned up their driveway and entered their car.  She put the light on, opened the front door and yelled at him.  He ran away.  

I am of the mindset that her thoughts manifested in the reality she imagined. 

Comments

  1. Is it manifesting the reality, or is it feeling and seeing in your mind what will happen in the "future", because it is already written? There is more than one explanation and I personally don't jump to conclusion what exactly is happening. Some of my life experiences show it might be more of the second option mentioned above. But it maybe is a little bit of both?
    Also the manifesting your reality via thoughts is an idea promoted by false spirituality gurus and the new (c)age religion. So I think it would be advisable to be wary of that.
    Regards,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luke...as usual, you raise all good points. I continue to play with this on a daily basis. I use spoken verbal mantras of what I want and don't want. I command the reality on what I will allow. I am testing the responses and the limits. Best regards, db

      Delete
  2. rigorous questioning, who could ask for more! congrats and bring more, best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a bizarre place that we exist in. All we can know is that we have been lied to about nearly everything. Thanks for your comment, cheers, db

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession