Ugly Wife's Club

I am skeptical of the given nature of the controllers. My sense is that THEY are not human spiritually, or have been corrupted. I think THEIR presentation of being married is an illusion that is presented to the masses in hopes of maintaining the illusion of commonality.  Typically, for men, they acquire power and money in pursuit of gaining a young attractive female.   The goal of a "trophy wife" is inserted into the reality. 

trophy wife is a wife who is regarded as a status symbol for the husband. The term is often used in a derogatory or disparaging way, implying that the wife in question has little personal merit besides her physical attractiveness, requires substantial expense for maintaining her appearance, is often unintelligent or unsophisticated, does very little of substance beyond remaining attractive, and is in some ways synonymous with the term gold digger. A trophy wife is typically relatively young and attractive, and may be a second, third or later wife of an older, wealthier man. A trophy husband is the male equivalent.

When I examine the controllers, I do not see this.  I see masculine ugly old "women" married to the most powerful and wealthy "men" in the world.  I call this "Ugly Wife's Club".    In my younger years, I wouldn't even go out on a date with any of these "women", let alone marry them.  So why is it that all of these controllers, have marriages to all of these ugly "women".  I think a new paradigm is called for.   THEY are masquerading as a married man and woman.  This is a technique to mirror the masses and lead you to believe THEY are human. 

Let's look at a few examples....

























I have enjoyed my share of the ladies of this place.  I would rate ALL of these entities as a ONE on a scale of 1 to 10 of attraction. None of them pass the kiss test. Notice that THEY all get married and never just rifle through multiple young available women, which is more than easy to do. 

What are the odds that ALL of these rich powerful men are married to ugly wives?

Comments

  1. They may marry these women for money, or for bloodline reasons. Some of ladies have attained huge inherintances from their deceased parents. The husbands are allowed side chicks, as the wives also have their boy toys and girlys on the side, or should I say servants. With that kind of wealth they aren't doing without in the hanky panky department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nightmare fuel for sure

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession