Tik Tok cucumber kid

I have a nice harvest of cucumbers this year.  I have been making tzatziki which is one of my favorites.  I thought I would look online to find any new recipes.  Little did I realize that the cucumber recipe world is dominated by a young Tik Toker named Logan.  

I have never been on Tik Tok, but decided to watch a few videos.  I literally could not understand half of what he was saying.  He speaks so fast and slurs his words in an odd sing song cadence. I had to watch the video multiple times to just decipher what he was saying. 

 I rarely interact with the general public, but my oh my, is this how the general public speaks these days?

@logagm Cucumber of the day but it’s Chipotle #ChipotlePartner ♬ original sound - Logan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession