Add Amazon for the hat trick

I have previously described getting my Google and Discover accounts hacked last week.  They occurred within 48 hours of each other.  

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2024/08/another-personal-digital-reset.html



Well, today completed the trifecta.  My Amazon account was hacked.  Each requiring hours on the phone harvesting my attention.

What are the odds that 3 of my major accounts are hacked within a week?   I do not believe this was a "real" occurrence, and it is not by chance. 

Comments

  1. No it's not by chance, but it isn't some paranormal or spirits from another dimension doing it either. Change your passwords, don't use public wifi, don't click on emails that look like phishings, Run an anti virus, keylog finder, turn your computer off when not using and have a passord to log into, even if you don't have roomates.... Common sense stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession