Accordion synchronicity

I have been feeling ill forever but the past week was so bad that I have not been playing accordion.  I decided to push myself tonight to play for 20 minutes.  What are the odds, that when I finish playing I check my feed and this video is there?


I caught covid and have been resting for four days now. This is my third time contacting covid. the first time was like a flu. The second one was barely noticeable. this one is as bad as the first time (if not worse). after 4 days of not playing accordion, I thought I'd give it a try but it didn't feel very comfortable. I'll give it a few more days.

Comments

  1. Aww!! Db, I’m so sorry you are so sick:-( I hope you feel better. If you need anything I’m here! Don’t push yourself, just rest! That video is crazy, what a sync! Feel better xoxo- your Florida flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your care,ff....cheers, db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession