Pyramids.....My Lunch Break

 


Comments

  1. I love my lunch break, he had great videos! This one is amazing. This place tries to make man made objects seem natural. It’s a crazy point he made about the “ natural “ bridges. That they have to be man made! It’s crazy! Thanks for sharing. Xoxo- ff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ff, I agree I am a big fan of his work. I am, though, beginning to think of a new model. Why are we given so many aberrations to this place? Why did THEY not destroy ALL of the old world buildings? Why are the narratives so detailed? Even if the AI has written them, why give so much detail? Is manKIND being tested or USED by the parasite to attempt to solve a puzzle or problem? But I always come back to this point. If this is a simulation, which I believe it is, THEY can put anything into it that THEY want to. It doesn't have to make sense. Cheers, db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession