The Cosmic Joke, False Light, and Escaping the Soul Trap - Live w/ CJ Smith of Fulfilled living The Spellbreakers Podcast

This was my introduction to CJ Smith.  I agree with alot and disagree with an equal amount.  It is a fascinating discussion, nonetheless, on big issues.  

I disagree with the ideal of returning to oneness and letting go of individuality.  This could be my own ego wanting to hold on to itself, though.  I never could accept the "we are all one" and the idea of "source".   

CJ does raise many interesting ideas.  One that i have pondered often is the idea of how we imagine.  Anything that we imagine is just a permutation or fusion of things that we have previously seen, heard, or experienced.  Almost by definition, we cannot imagine something without elements of our past. 

I will probably give this one a second listen...much to digest here.


LEGENDARY philosopher, teacher and author CJ Smith of @christopherJSmithChannel discusses his work, his perspectives, and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession