By any means necessary...



I had an extremely stressful day.  I believe that this reality purposely imposes pain and suffering on those here by design. 

I have quarantined myself from this civilization as best as possible to minimize the pain and suffering. I am so tired of all of it after 60 plus years of enduring this place.

Unfortunately, my job requires me to be married to SCREENWORLD.  It is highly stressful, driven by turnaround times, data, and accuracy.   Weekends are the busiest and most stressful.  It is difficult to take time to use restrooms and refill coffee.  It is a brutal inhumane environment.

In the middle of my workshift today, my internet access goes down.  I have to immediately call the call center to inform them of the status.  I am rebooting computers, rebooting modems and routers....and still no internet.  All of my computers are hard wired and there is no WIFI in my living space.  I wish I could get rid of alternating current.

On the phone with Comcast in the Philippines making sure there are no outages or modem issues.  With each passing minute, the caseloads back up with me to blame.  I tried replacing an ethernet cable which helped to access one computer.  This did not fix the issue with the router.  The work computer was still not connected to the internet.  

Goodness, I can't wait for this place to come to an end.

I decided to go to Best Buy to replace the router, despite no indication that the router was defective.  It was nearly impossible to get help from an employee, who seemed 12 years old at best.   Of course, SCREENWORLD was inconsistent with REALWORLD.  The router that supposedly was in stock on line was not in stock in REALWORLD.  The nearest model was 3 times the price.

I go to Walmart and find the cheaper router, also staffed by 12 year olds.

I hook it up and am now on the phone with Linksys trying to get it to connect to the net.  Two and a half hours later, it connected to the net.  Then I turn off all WIFI as it is banished from my living space.

Custom designed stress and anxiety by any means necessary to gain access to you.

Comments

  1. I understand what you feel. This world and the construct that we call society is a sick place. Everything in this CULTure is designed, it seems, to provoke you to invest more energy in it and to suck that energy.
    I know that some people (even the so called 'awake' ones) will say that this is a pessimistic view of the world, but I don't really believe in pessimism/optimism. There is the truth and if it sounds pessimistic to somebody it is just their subjective view or judgement (which comes from conditioning anyway). I'm saying that, because you reminded me about a period in my life when I was just beginning to see more clearly what this life and society really is and how it is set-up. I was often getting very upset at that time and when I was trying to bring it up with friends and family, I was being called names, I was told that I'm losing it, that I have misanthropic tendencies, this that and the other. But it's clear now that I was just beginning to see the truth and that they were the ones lost in a dream (and not a very pleasant one to say the least, which almost everybody is afraid to admit). So I understand your sentiment. It is the way things are in this so called world.
    All the best,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke...thank your for your detailed empathetic comment. It is very much appreciated. Each day, I battle this reality. It finds a new burden or attack to foist upon me each day. My deteriorating health has no explanation and turpentine has failed to alleviate them. Who knows what THEY are attacking us with? I grow most of my own food, but I don't make flour, sugar, or poppyseed. Who knows where this so-called food comes from? I have purged EMF from my house, aside from electricity.

    The suffering and pain inflicted on all in this realm is so pervasive that most people no longer recognize it. It is like the fish not knowing that they are in water. I don't focus on it, but I recognize it. You summed it up perfectly..

    "I know that some people (even the so called 'awake' ones) will say that this is a pessimistic view of the world, but I don't really believe in pessimism/optimism. There is the truth and if it sounds pessimistic to somebody it is just their subjective view or judgement (which comes from conditioning anyway)"

    I very much agree. Thanks again for your comment. Best regards, db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession