AI Girlfriends and Boyfriends

 





 The market cap for Match Group is $9B. Someone will build the AI-version of Match Group and make $1B+.

I met some guy last night in Miami who admitted to me that he spends $10,000/month on "AI girlfriends". I thought he was kidding. But, he's a 24 year old single guy who loves it. I asked him what he loved about it: Him: "Some people play video games, I play with AI girlfriends" Him: "I love that I could use voice notes now with my AI girlfriends" Him: "I get to customize my AI girlfriend. Likes, dislikes etc. It's comfort at the end of the day". Me: speechless There are a few platforms he likes but he prefers candy dot ai and kupid dot ai "It's kinda like dating apps. You're not on only one." See this photos of women below? Tap in. All of them are AI-generated. Look real, but aren't. AI models are starting to look freakishly real to me. Maybe you too. Things are about to get pretty weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession