The Nature of Phantom Limbs Rupert Sheldrake

 A truly fascinating talk that should realign how we think about our physical bodies.  I am a great proponent of Sheldrake's model of morphic and morphogenic fields.  We are not our bodies.



From the comments


There was a video on youtube that shows the electromagnetic field of the body under imaging, Of people with missing limbs that clearly shows the presence of the electromagnetic energy of that same Missing Limb. I'm missing my right leg below the knee.And sometimes I have pains in my toes. If I rub my prosthetic the pain goes away. Not only that if someone else rubs the prosthetic the pain still goes away also

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession