A Cajun dance and an initiation.


In a previous lifetime, I took my girlfriend to a cajun dance in East Providence, RI.  The cajun legend, D.L. Menard was playing in an old school house with a giant crystal chandelier in the room.  My girlfriend was immediately asked to dance by a stranger.  She looked at me..I smiled and nodded.  She waltzed onto the dance floor with said stranger.

I stood in the back and a pretty young lady approached me and asked me to dance.  I had never danced but agreed and was immediately out on the dance floor with her.  My girlfriend and I glanced at each other as we twirled about in the arms of strangers...and the music played.

A metaphor for life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession