Technology has revealed the simulation.



Many people take their local environment for granted and operate within it in a daily trance. I did for the majority of my life.   The more one pays attention to all elements in one's environment, synchronicities and connections become visible. 

Years ago, when I started to come out of my lifetime trance, I started paying attention more, and the synchronicities were everywhere.  




One of the most important observations that I made was the local nature of "the" sun and moon to my body or transducer.  I would test this by taking 2 hour trips in my car and constantly checking the position of these lights in the sky.  "The" sun was ALWAYS local to my body...and I mean very local, not the next town over, not Cape Cod, but over my neighbor's barn.   

I then started to observe shadows of trees on my land from sunlight and moonlight.  They were convergent to a very local source.  I have previously written about this. 

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2023/12/the-sun-moon-and-skyis-this-first.html

https://dirtybennywrites.blogspot.com/2023/11/is-your-sun-and-moona-local-phenomenon.html




I then set to test this with family and friends.  My parents used to live on the West Coast.  I would call my parents daily and always asked them where "the" sun was in the sky and how far did it appear to be.  Before my Mom left this place, by these experiments, I had her convinced that it could not be a physical ball of fire flying in the sky. 

I repeated similar experiments with a friend in South Florida.  Same results.  The viewer always perceived their sun as a local phenomenon to their body. 

This is an illusion of the simulation that could not have been revealed without the TELEPHONE.  In distances that ranged from 3000 miles to 1500 miles, 'the" sun appeared local to all 3 observers simultaneously.   Civilizations without the technology of TELEPHONE would have markedly limited ability to deduce this. 




Next, let's consider the dark side of the moon.  Their explanation is that "the" moon is a flying rock in the sky, thanks SMJ, that always shows the same face of a disc to observers on the earth surface observing it.  It spins like a record on a turntable, but never reveals the "other" side.  This absurd explanation would not have been necessary without telescopes and sophisticated cameras which have documented the markings on "the" moon disc. 




So the technology is double edged.  It is used to indoctrinate and addict us, but I have to admit that without these tools,  the revelation of the simulation would likely not have happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession