HYPERSTIMULATION


I rarely leave my compound as it insulates me from the madness.  Yesterday, I had to make one of my rare excursions into the CIVILization. 

The hyperstimulation of the environment was overwhelming.  Stop at a gas station to fill up, I am assaulted with a screen on the gas pump.  The Christmas music is blasting from overhead speakers.  Stop at a grocery store, more Christmas music. Stop at a bank, more Christmas music. Screens everywhere with fast-cutting unnatural imagery.  If you are not used to this, it is literally an assault on your senses.


Next, the smells... if one is not immersed in chemicals, it is striking the chemical smell to all of these artificial plastic synthetic items. 

Next, the colors...everything seems like it is fluorescent or synthetic. 

I am typically surrounded by the trees, the garden and the deer.  No fluorescent colors to stimulate you. 

Couple all of this with a frenetic desperate panicked pace of life and it leads to chaos.  People driving their cars in unpredictable ways with reckless abandon to do their Christmas shopping. 

To a large extent their virtual world has already been created as filter or  overlay on top of the initial simulation.  

Movies are another form of hyperstimulation with rapid frame cuts, unnatural sounds, unnatural colors, and actors playing roles with unnatural emotions and stories. When I watch Youtube, I turn off the sound for the first 30 seconds and turn my head away to avoid their assault and programming. 

When one is so hyperstimulated and overwhelmed by their artificial environment, we cannot detect subtle energies.  

In my world, I can see a fox or deer move 200 yards away, because my senses recalibrate in the stillness. Small subtle movements, sounds, or vibrations in the stillness are easily detected. Our abilities to engage in telepathy, reflection, contemplation, and imagination are likely increased in peaceful, quiet, still environments. 

I lit a fire in the fireplace last evening.  So much activity in those flames, crackling and snapping as the wood capitulated.  

RECALIBRATION is my path.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession