Chemtrails or are they?

 

The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

Unread post by dirtybenny » 

My model is that they are not physical planes but visible manifestations of demonic energies in the realm. I had one over my front yard last week, aiming for my sun/sol/soul. I verbally said outloud, "You are nothing, don't even try to attack me with your tricks" several times. As soon as it bisected my sun/sol/soul, the "plane" and trail disappeared right before my eyes. I watch them with binoculars and the planes are nearly transparent.

I have a friend who lives right next to the Providence,RI airport. We watch planes come in all the time. They look nothing like these ghosts.

Barium, strontium, aluminum....oh my. is .....another lie.
ATTACHMENTS
tumblr_b2245d31b9f7f42c926f15eb26ad3989_54ba5140_540.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Contrail.fourengined.arp.jpg




I remain successful at making these apparitions disappear in the skies over my land. My girlfriend and I repeated "lux corona, you have no power here, I banish you from here." We literally watched them disappear into nothingness. It was more striking and rapid with someone else's presence and intention focused.




I have previously written about my personal experience dissipating ghost planes and chemtrails on my land. My model for what I observe in the sky echoes the discussion here. Start at 14 minutes in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who writes the music? The BOX.

Miami Bayside Marketplace Alien Sighting?

Beyonce and Sasha Fierce...a case study in demonic possession